Mcclelland Avenue Apartments for the Disabled Apartment Details
Mcclelland Avenue Apartments provides affordable housing for the Disabled.
The complex is located in suburban Erie and features 11 HUD- subsidized apartments, 8 one-bedroom apartments and 3 two-bedroom apartments.
Contact Mcclelland Avenue Apartments for availability and complete details on low rent Disabled housing with subsidized government low income rates.
Call (814) 461-9188 for more information.
1. Coin operated laundry facilities
2. Wheelchair roll-in shower
3. Lower wall mounted light controls and thermostat
4. Wheelchair cut outs where necessary
5. Electronically controlled building and apartment access
This apartment accepts HUD subsidies.
For HUD subsidized apartments, if you qualify for low income housing and they have available apartments, rent is based on 30% of your Adjusted Gross Income.
Call for details.
1 bedroom apartments at location
2 bedroom apartments at location