1600 Shetter Ave
Jacksonville Beach, FL - 32250
This is a low income apartment. The government gives funds directly to this apartment owner.
To qualify for an apartment at Pablo Hamlet, the head of household or spouse must be at least 62 years of age or must be over the age of 18 and disabled. Ten percent of our units are set aside for the disabled. Pablo Hamlet allows no more than two residents to occupy a bedroom.
Individual rents are based on each resident's annual adjusted income (which must be within the limitations established by the Federal Government) and will be subsidized through the Housing Assistance Payment program. Additional adjustments will be made to reflect the changes in median family income of Duval County, as well as to cover provable medical expenses and other allowances. Pablo Hamlet employees are neither licensed nor trained to give meal service, physical or medical care.
Due to high volume, ALL applications for residency will be placed on a waiting list and open units will be assigned based on listed preferences and date the application was received.
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- All-electrical kitchens
- Ample closet space
- Cable TV and telephone ready
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Elevator in each building
- Convenient, well lit parking
- Resident utility allowance
- Emergency call systems
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Scheduled Dial-a-Ride transportation
- Two blocks from the city bus line
- Quiet, parklike setting with walking trails
- Resident sponsored social events and classes
- Service Coordinator to help identify local services for residents
- Close to shopping, churches, medical facilities and the beach
This apartment accepts HUD subsidies.
For HUD subsidized apartments, if you qualify for low income housing and they have available apartments, rent is based on 30% of your Adjusted Gross Income.
Call for details.
Bedrooms 1 bedroom apartments at location
2 bedroom apartments at location
|Median apartment rental rate in this zip code||$1,448|
|Population in zip code||25,356|
|Median age of those living in this zip code||42.7|
|Average household income of those living in this zip code||$70,383|
|Average home value in this zip code||$310,350|
|Oct 23, 2017||$915.00||Cost added by previous tenant|
|Oct 23, 2017||$915.00|