1860 Via Pacifica
Aptos, CA - 95003
Via Pacifica Gardens is an 80 apartment senior community in Aptos, California. It was built in 1987 by CCH and Seascape Senior Housing Inc., the local non-profit owner, to provide affordable housing to seniors ages 62 and over. Cottage style apartments, 2 story low rise apartment buildings, and a welcoming community building comprise this architectural award winning property. Situated in a residential community close to Monterey Bay, the location and beauty of Via Pacifica Gardens is outstanding.
Studio and One Bedroom
Monthly Rent Range:
30% of monthly income
- Complete kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator and garbage disposal (tm) Carpeting and blinds (tm) Limited number of accessible apartments for the mobility impaired
Community Amenities and Services:
- Onsite Service Coordination and activity planning
- Outdoor courtyard and picnic area
- Community room for regularly scheduled activities
- Electronically controlled Entry Access in apartment buildings
- Limited parking
- Onsite laundry room
- Seven passenger van used for shopping trips twice weekly
- This is a smoke-free community
This apartment accepts HUD subsidies.
For HUD subsidized apartments, if you qualify for low income housing and they have available apartments, rent is based on 30% of your Adjusted Gross Income.
Call for details.
1 bedroom apartments at location
|Median apartment rental rate in this zip code||$1,994|
|Population in zip code||25,185|
|Median age of those living in this zip code||50.1|
|Average household income of those living in this zip code||$103,982|
|Average home value in this zip code||$847,878|
Are you familiar with this property?
Help others by contributing with a comment.
First rate this listing: