Heritage Pines Tampa is a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit apartment located in Tampa, FL.
If you are looking for an affordable housing option, these rental apartments are supported by the LIHTC and having the applicable program rent and income restrictions.
The LIHTC gives incentives to builders and developers to provide affordable housing to low income persons. The maximum rent charged is based on the AMI, Area Median Income. This apartment may still be unaffordable to low income persons due to this AMI. Check the current rental rates to see if this is affordable to you. There are 340 low income apartments located here.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 1 - 6 pm
- Business Center
- Resident Activities
- Heart Healthy Cardio & Fitness Studio
- Resort-Style Pool with Sundeck
- Outdoor Green Space with Playground
- Lake/Pond Views Available
- Sitting Area with Picnic Tables and BBQ Grill
- Volleyball Court
- Car Care Center
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Gas Stove and Water Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostat
- Ceiling Fans
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Large Closets
- Window Coverings
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Rentals Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
Most apartments these days have waiting lists. We provide this listing so you can contact them directly at the number provided to see if you can apply and qualify to live here.
If you find this listing is no longer low income, or the phone number is incorrect, please contact us using the online form below.
TIP: Knowing About LIHTC
(Low Income Tax Credit) units for rent.
Income from all of the adults expected to reside at this apartment must be included and verified at application time. Call for more details.
1 bedroom apartments at location
2 bedroom apartments at location
3 bedroom apartments at location
4 bedroom apartments at location