2020 Hobson road
Fort Wayne, IN - 46805
Tax credit Community which means that they offer lower rents in four different brackets.
- In order to qualify for one of their low income apartment homes there is a minimum and a maximum limit you can make in income yearly.
- Usually the minimum income is you need to make at least 2 times the rent.
- The maximum would depend on the bracket you qualify for based on your income and how many people will be living in the home.
- 2, 3 and 4 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Gas, Water, Trash & Sewer Included
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- Under New Management
- Exercise Room & Basketball Courts
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Picnic Area w/ Barbeque Pits
- New Remodeled
- Rents starting @ $447
- W/D Hook-ups in select units
- Professional & Friendly Leasing Staff
Also do have some market units.
If interested in this community please feel free to email, call or stop by.
Currently have 2 bedrooms 3 bedrooms and 4 bedroom apartments available.
|Median apartment rental rate in this zip code||$687|
|Population in zip code||21,306|
|Median age of those living in this zip code||35.3|
|Average household income of those living in this zip code||$38,350|
|Average home value in this zip code||$83,095|
|Nov 9, 2019||$649.00|