950 Front Street
Hellertown, PA - 18055
Hellertown Elderly Apartments Hellertown is a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit apartment located Hellertown, PA.
If you are looking for an affordable housing option, these rental apartments are supported by the LIHTC and having the applicable program rent and income restrictions.
The LIHTC gives incentives to builders and developers to provide affordable housing to low income persons. The maximum rent charged is based on the AMI, Area Median Income. This apartment may still be unaffordable to low income persons due to this AMI. Check the current rental rates to see if this is affordable to you. There are 4 story building containing 47 one-bedroom apartments.
- Age 55 or older, small percentage of physically handicapped under the age of 55 are allowed.
- Income limits of $30,840 for 1 person and $35,280 for 2 people.
- Coin-operated laundry on the first floor
- Off-street parking for tenants and visitors
- Building entry system with the tenant’s telephone
- Elevator to all floors
- Community room
- Outdoor porch area with benches
- Rent includes gas heat, gas heated hot water, water, sewer and trash removal
- Electric stove, refrigerator, window-style A/C
Most apartments these days have waiting lists. We provide this listing so you can contact them directly at the number provided to see if you can apply and qualify to live here.
If you find this listing is no longer low income, or the phone number is incorrect, please contact us using the online form below.